Argan, what? You’ve probably never heard of argan oil. But do not fret, you’re not alone. But, argan oil is the hot hair (and skin) product to grab these days for men (and woman) as it has so many incredible benefits to help achieve bueno hair. There’s a reason its nickname is liquid gold!
A little background is always a good place to start. Argan oil is actually a natural plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree from Morocco. It is used in a wide variety of industries from the culinary to cosmetics world. Although native to Morocco, argan oil is now widely available everywhere and you’ve probably seen it (but didn’t know) walking down the cosmetics aisle in the grocery store.
So, what’s all the hoopla about? Well, argan oil is loaded with a bunch of ingredient goodies that are super beneficial to amazing hair and skin including, vitamin E (amongst others), minerals, fatty acids, and anti-oxidants. So, with all this being said, what are the benefits to argan oil and why should you start using it right away?
Let’s dive into the top 8 reasons to use argan oil now:
- As a Styling Aid – It provides amazing softness and shine, making your hair silky-smooth and manageable. It will also control frizz big-time, so it’s great for men who have curly hair. Take a look at our TREAT Argan Oil solution that will help with all of the above and below too.
- As a Heat Protectant – If you’re a hair tool/hair dryer fan, using argan oil will help protect your hair from the extreme heat and damage these tools can do to your luscious locks.
- As a Conditioner - Because argan oil contains tons of vitamins and antioxidants, your hair will become visibly softer and smoother. We don’t have an Argan conditioner yet, but we do have an Argan loaded shampoo HYDRATE. This bad boy will hydrate your hair like crazy while you clean it all the while smelling like a too good to be true creamsicle.
- As a Hair Mask – Argan oil will help strengthen your hair while keeping it smooth at the same time. The vitamin E helps seal split ends while the fatty acids work to strengthen your hair.
- As a Scalp Treatment – it can help reduce scalp inflammation that leads to dandruff, itchiness, and eczema.
- As a Skin Moisturizer – With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, argan oil is the perfect product to give skin an energizing boost and even battle wrinkles. Also, it absorbs easily and quickly, and is non-irritating, which makes it sweet for dry skin.
- As a Beard Oil – If you’re out of beard oil, grab some argan oil instead as it will make your beard and facial hair soft and also hydrate the skin underneath so it doesn’t get itchy and infected.
- As a Nail & Hand Treatment – argan oil will help soften brittle nails, dry hands, and even cracked, hard skin on the feet.
Miracle worker? No doubt. This is the jack-of-all-trades ingredient that does everything for your hair, and does everything great. So, if your hair needs some styling and health upgrading, we highly recommend jumping on the argan oil bandwagon!
You Might Also Want To Check Out: