- Daily doesn't mean you have to shampoo every single day. Your hair type and activity level should be the key considerations. Otherwise, taking a day off isn't a bad thing as overwashing can dry out your hair.
- Men generally use way too much of a product than is necessary, same with shampoos. Our shampoos are powerful so you only need to use a small amount, about a quarter size in quantity, otherwise you're using too much and just wasting it.
- Conditioners are a shampoos, and yours, best friend. If anything, shampoo less and condition more. Everyone needs to be using a conditioner regularly as it restores and strengthens what a shampoo might strip away. Grab one stat.
Patience is a virtue. Don't just apply and rinse. You've got to let the shampoo sink into the hair and scalp. Give it a minute or two after lathering, and then wash off.
- Deja Wash meaning washing your hair twice in the same shower experience is not wise. Shampooing can dry out your hair so you're just stripping hair of essential nutrients and achieving no extra beneficial results.
- Dandruff doesn't have to destroy your confidence any longer. We infused CONTROL with a ton of Coal Tar to put the kibosh on dadruff and scalp itch... and it works. Fast. We'll put our dandruff treatment up against any other treatment out there.
- A scalp massager brush is an amazing shampoo and shower tool. The massager brush will help get rid of dead skin cells and buildup at the roots, plus let's be honest, it's a massager for your head... it feels really good!
- A healthier you means healthier hair. What you eat and drink along with the amount of sleep affects your hair too, big-time. Stay healthy. Drink a ton of water. Exercise. Don't smoke at all or drink alcohol in excess. All these tips will help with achieving Bueno Hair!
- Choice is a good thing and there's a variety of shampoos from dandruff to gentle to dry to volume to moisturizing to clarifying to color-safe to daily to strengthening. Find the one that best suits your hair even if we don't carry it... yet.
- Figuring out what type of scalp you have is really important to the type of shampoo you should be using accordingly. If you're oily vs dry for example that should radically change which shampoo you use and how often you use it, too.
CLEAN Tea Tree Shampoo - an invigorating peppermint and tea tree oil daily shampoo.
VOLUME Volumizing & Thickening Biotin Shampoo - a daily shampoo loaded with Biotin for incredible volume.
CONTROL Extra-Strength Dandruff & Anti-itch Shampoo - jam-packed with Coal Tar, dandruff flakes stand no chance.
HYDRATE Argan Oil Shampoo - loaded with argan oil for incredible hydrating and energy.
BOLD Bourbon Shampoo - a rich bourbon shampoo for the manliest of men.
REVIVE Black Clay & Charcoal Shampoo - exfoliating and clarifying to nourish, deep-clean, moisture-lock, and strengthen hair.
CONDITION Peppermint Cream Conditioner - a rich and creamy peppermint conditioner keeps hair amazing.
COWBOY Tobacco Cream Conditioner - manly, with a light tobacco scent, make this rugged conditioner one-of-a-kind.
POWER Volumizing & Strengthening Biotin Conditioner - loaded with biotin to help get more voluminous, stronger, thicker, and healthier hair.
SMOOTH Leave-In Conditioner - revitalizes dry, brittle hair, adds strength to follicles, locks in shine, and controls curls and frizz to the max!