Pete & Pedro TREAT Argan Oil literally makes your hair healthier, stronger, shinier, silkier, frizz-free, and softer without making it greasy or weighing it down. Yeah, we know it sounds too good to be true, but without a doubt this stuff is the real deal. We warn you now, once you try it once, you'll never stop using TREAT!
TREAT is loaded with argan oil, which is native to Morocco, and famous for its hair-healing and skin properties because it contains a ton of vitamin E, fatty acids, and antioxidants. There’s a reason argan oil is nicknamed Liquid Gold! And, you don’t need to use too much either, just a few drops will allow it to work its magic. Not to mention, it just smells really nice too.
Don’t think of TREAT as some complicated treatment that takes hours and is only for the hard-core hair users. Do think of it as a simple to use pre-styler (right before SALT/after you towel-dry your hair) that takes seconds to apply and only a few seconds more to feel it in action as it absorbs quickly.
Here’s 10 things TREAT can do for your hair and skin:
1. Makes hair soft as a teddy bear. And brings some extra shine and silkiness.
2. Tames frizz big-time, making it especially awesome in humid areas.
3. Brings a serious boost of energy and moisture to dry, brittle hair. Apply a few drops anytime as needed throughout the day.
4. Builds hair character and strength to help combat split ends.
5. Protects hair from blow dryer heat and shields hair from free radicals and UV light damage.
6. Makes beards and scruff softer and hydrated similar to a beard oil.
7. Moisturizes dry skin as it absorbs easily and is non-irritating.
8. Softens brittle nails, dry hands, and cracked, hard skin on the feet.
9. Keeps lips soft and supple (just a few drops needed) in cold or dry weather.
10. Gives skin a youthful glow and reduces the visibility of wrinkles as it restores elasticity and leaves skin softer.
TREAT Argan Oil @ a Glance
Size: 2 oz.
Key Ingredients: Argan Oil. Paraben-free. Alcohol-free. Sulfate-free. Color-safe.
Directions: Apply a few pumps to hands. Rub together. Apply to towel-dried hair, working evenly through hair. Style as usual. For dry hair, use as often as needed for a moisturizing boost.