Not Sure What Product Is Right For You?
- Product Video
P&P Clean is our signature "deep cleansing" shampoo with peppermint & tea tree oils.
- Hair Loss: Tea tree oil can benefit your hair an scalp in a variety of ways. If you are losing hair due to clogged follicles or a scalp condition like dandruff, this oil can help remove oily buildup and dead skin, rid your scalp of fungi and bacteria, and promote healthy hair growth.
- Scalp Conditions: According to the Mayo Clinic, a tea tree oil shampoo may be an effective treatment for dandruff and similar scalp conditions. Tea tree oil is a natural anti-fungal and antibacterial agent that work to rid micro-organisms that thrive on the scalp and contribute to flaking skin.
P&P Condition is the ultimate nourishing conditioner with a touch of peppermint oil.
How it works: This conditioner is packed with nutrients that restore life to dry and damaged hair. Peppermint oil gives the scalp a cool, soothing and relaxing feeling, while adding shine and manageability to hair, never making it feel heavy.
How it smells: AMAZING (AMAZING = mild mint)
How to use: Apply to CLEAN wet hair, rinse and enjoy your bueno hair!
Do men need to condition?: In a word...YES!
Condition restores the nutrients and natural oils in hair that shampoo washes away. To keep hair healthy, shiny, and smooth always use conditioner after shampooing, which helps prevent hair from drying out. Condition also helps restore hair's natural PH level, which is vital to your hair's health.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Cacamidopropyl Betaine
- Cocamide MEA
- Less than 1%
- Mentha Piperita (peppermint) oil, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Hydroxpropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Wheat Amino Acids, polyquatemium-10, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (matricania) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Rosa Cania Fruit Extract, Melissa officinalis Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoennanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Querus Alba Bark Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, ,Symphytum Offcinale Extract, Salvia Offcinalis (Sage) Leaft Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaft Juice, Hamamellis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchioroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Blue1/CI 42090
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Less than 1%
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) OiL, Panthenol, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Arctium, Lappa Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Lactamide MEA, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Best combo ever. I never used Peppermint Shampoo before so tried it out and was won. Smells great and a tiny bit will lather up to wash my hair. The conditioner leaves my hair with a tingly feeling like I am Spiderman. I never used conditioner before and it just made so much difference. My hair looks better and even feels better after using this shampoo and conditioner. Just amazing.
it is amazing how little of the product you can use and it cover so much hair. Plus it works amazing, with a pretty good smell. 10/10 Aaron.
They type of product you get for this offer is incredible. I’ve never had such a great shampoo or conditioner for this low of a price.
I decided to purchase these on a whim when renewing an order for the inevitably classic Salt & Putty combo (why is this not a thing already?!) and I gotta say, I'm sold. They both smell amazing, the peppermint smell isn't overpowering but you do notice it, and the shampoo lathers in SECONDS. I was actually quite surprised when I first used it. The conditioner is like a breath mint, but for your hair. There is a pleasant "cooling" effect I noticed while using it, and afterwards my hair felt, and smelt amazing. I've used many other name-brand products in the past, but I'm positive I wont be using anything else any time in the near future. I would HIGHLY recommend this for anyone who has thought about trying them, but hasn't pulled the trigger. DO IT.
Literally have never had this good of shampoo ever, then I found P&P. Problem solved. The lather is so great and my head feels amazing with the cooling of the condition. that shampoo is by far the best smelling ever.