Pete & Pedro FAQs
Once you give into what your hair has been begging for and try P&P products, you will stop asking questions and simply embrace your bueno hair. But, we know some of you need to feel warm and fuzzy about what is actually in the products and want to make sure we aren’t smearing it in little bunny eyes and force feeding it to raccoons. So for those of you with a social and environmental conscience. this is for you!
Additional Reasons to Try P&P
- Paraben Free
- Super cute logo
- We ship anywhere in the world
- Clever tag line
- Our products rock the house
- When someone compliments you on your hair, you can use the line, “Yes, I do have bueno hair – thanks for noticing!”
- Having a can of P&P in your bathroom will let your guests, intruders or ninjas know that you are a man among men… instant bravado!
- Paraben Free
- Hair Healthy Antioxidants
- Shaft Fortifying Vitamins
- Essential Oils (will not cause weight gain)
- Made in the USA (No sweat shops here my friend!)
- All P&P jars are made from 100% recycled plastics
- Generally No Animal Testing (Look, we try to avoid it the best we can, but sometimes animals can’t resist getting their grubby little paws on P&P to give a little life to their fur. We need your help to prevent this. Keep your P&P out of the sight and reach of your pets, and make sure the lid is securely screwed on. If secured properly, they are tough little buggers to open without thumbs.) All joking aside, we, here at P&P, like animals more than humans, and for this reason there is NO ANIMAL TESTING! We test it out on little kids.